PT Indonesian Fortune Lloyd (IFL), established in 1955, a reputed, well established and dynamic growing business enterprise, whose origin traces way back to 1922 when its first office was opened in the port of Belawan, North Sumatera, Indonesia. IFL runs a container transport business and it focuses on the Inter-island (Indonesia Domestic Market) on regular liner shipping services and also serving Southeast Asian ports for specific needs of the customers occassionally, whenever there is a very attractive contract cargo for a specific period. The company, in the past, used to run small conventional general cargo ships, which, over the years, have been sold and gradually the company transformed itself to be a container shipping lines and aim to grow with adding up more ships of varied sizes from small to larger sizes to meet the market’s growing needs. IFL runs its business as a Commercial Shipping Line that carries customers’ cargoes from many segment of the market utilising both owned and rented containers (equipments). IFL also serves as a Feeder carrying containers belonging to third parties trans-shipped at hub ports, these Internationally Renowned Main Line Operators, among others are:
- Evergreen Maritime Corporation, Taiwan
- Hapag Lloyds, Germany
- NYK, Japan
- MISC, Malaysia
- Mitsui OSK, Japan
- Goldstar Lines, Hongkong
- CMA-CGM, France
- Maersk, Denmark
- American President Line (APL), Singapore
- Hyundai Merchant Marine, Korea
- Wan Hai, Taiwan
- Yang Ming Lines, Taiwan
- COSCO, China
- K-Lines, Japan
- CNC, Taiwan
- Mediterranean Shipping Corporation, Italy
IFL offers its customers high quality and added value services. IFL accepts door to door service to most of the major ports and cities in Indonesia, handling main-liners empty repositioning of containers, local cargo as well as export and import trans-shipment of containerised cargoes. IFL also offers other logistics and shipping agency services through-out Indonesia. Currently, the company deploys owned and chartered ships as well as enters into slot charter/alliance arrangements with other carriers to provide the following services.
VISION & MISSION
- To be a respected and preferred Indonesian Maritime Transport and Logistics Services Organisation, leading in quality and innovation, nationally based and internationally renowned.
- To pursue continuous improvement and development in all aspects of the organisation and management service.
- To achieve an uninterrupted and sustainable growth through effective execution of a well-planned business programme committed to providing customers with first class and added value services
- To provide an integrated transportation and logistics solutions towards customer's needs with due care on safety and environmental protection issues
- To optimise profits through operational excellence and maximum utilisation of resources, prudence and good governance, enhanced synergy and co-operation with all our business associates for a mutually rewarding long term relationship.
- To give a valuable contribution to the nation and returns to the stake-holders.
- Loyalty and dedication to the organisation
- To upright integrity and accountability
- To be forward thinking and pursue dynamic progress
- To value and respect our talents as assets
"YOUR STEADY AND DEPENDABLE CARRIER - YOU ARE IN A SAFER HANDS "