PT. Indonesian Fortune Lloyd
Established in 1955, a reputed, well established and dynamic growing business enterprise, whose origin traces way back to 1922 when its first office was opened in the port of Belawan, North Sumatera, Indonesia.
Our company runs its business as a Commercial Shipping Line that carries customers’ cargoes from many segment of the market utilising both owned and rented containers (equipments).
We accept door to door service to most of the major ports and cities in Indonesia, handling main-liners empty repositioning of containers, local cargo as well as export and import trans-shipment of containerised cargoes.
We also offer other logistics and shipping agency services through-out Indonesia. Currently, the company deploys owned and chartered ships as well as enters into slot charter/alliance arrangements with other carriers to provide the following services.
To be a respected and preferred Indonesian Maritime Transport and Logistics Services Organisation, leading in quality and innovation, nationally based and internationally renowned.
- To pursue continuous improvement and development in all aspects of the organisation and management service
- To achieve an uninterrupted and sustainable growth through effective execution of a well-planned business programme committed to providing customers with first class and added value services
- To provide an integrated transportation and logistics solutions towards customer's needs with due care on safety and environmental protection issues
- To optimise profits through operational excellence and maximum utilisation of resources, prudence and good governance, enhanced synergy and co-operation with all our business associates for a mutually rewarding long term relationship
- To give a valuable contribution to the nation and returns to the stake-holders
Loyalty and dedication to the organisation
Commitment and Loyalty is our promise and is the first step toward becoming accountable. It is our drive that compels us to move forward in the face of adversities.
To upright integrity and accountability
Integrity connotes strength and stability. We practice the highest ethical standards in our organization.
To be forward thinking and pursue dynamic progress
We recognize quality and innovativity. Excellence is the result of hard work which is only achieved through habitual quality work.
To value and respect our talents as assets
Respect is integral within our organization. We value everyone and treat each individual with dignity and professionalism.